The Central Corridor College Fellowship (C3F) connects students to healthcare and business employers along the Green Line.
C3F assists students in gaining entry-level employment in their field of study while meeting the workforce needs of employers.
To qualify for C3 Fellows, a student must:
- Live in Minneapolis or Saint Paul
- Currently be enrolled at a participating college in a Healthcare, Business or IT program
- Submit employer documentation or testing requested
Interested? Next steps:
- C3 Fellows staff will review your application and contact you via email and/or phone
- Upon acceptance, meet with C3 staff to identify relevant jobs and assist in preparing job application documents (resume, cover letter, etc.)
- Apply and interview for positions at participating employers