What are the eligibility requirements for the program?
- Pre-major or enrolled in a healthcare or business program at a participating college
- Live in the city of Minneapolis or Saint Paul
- In good academic standing at a participating college
- Completion of any employer documentation or testing required for employment
once I have completed my application, what can i expect?
- C3 Fellows staff will review your application and contact you via email and/or phone
- Upon acceptance, meet with C3 staff to identify relevant jobs and assist in preparing job application documents (resume, cover letter, etc.)
- Apply and interview for positions at participating employers
Where COuld i end up working?
- Long-term care facilities
- Specialty clinics
- Business institutions
How much will I make?
Positions vary in wage, but we can ensure that you will make at least minimum wage while gaining valuable experience.
What are some Program Benefits?
- An opportunity to build meaningful work experience and gain an inroad at a local organization prior to graduation.
- A chance to have a paid, part-time job during the school year with the option of working full-time during the summer. Wages are determined by the employer.
- Events to help you build your skills and professional network.
- Assistance with résumé-building, applying for jobs and interview preparation.
- Opportunities to discover career pathways leading to professional growth.
Do other fellows like the program?
Yes! Check out our News page to see some of them.
What is the average age of other fellows?
28 years old.
Do many students of color participate?
Yes, over 50% of C3 Fellows are students of color.