C3 Fellows can connect your healthcare and financial organizations with students from Saint Paul and Minneapolis who are seeking entry-level jobs in healthcare and finance.
- Career-ready students in good academic standing with real-world experience.
- An opportunity to provide students with mentors from within your organization to work with the C3 Fellows.
- Access to the full-time C3 Fellows director, who will post your job openings and connect you with the talent that you seek.
- C3 Fellows' students work part-time during the school year with the option for full-time summer employment. You determine the wages, conduct the interviews, and provide any necessary testing and employee orientations.
- The program is open-ended, students can remain employed through the program as long as you wish to keep them with your organization.
HOW WILL I HELP STUDENTS?
- Opportunity to identify qualified students from five campuses in Saint Paul and Minneapolis; Augsburg College, Metropolitan State University, Minneapolis Community & Technical College, Saint Paul College, and St. Catherine University.
- Participating colleges and universities have some of the most diverse student bodies in the state, with more than 50% students of color at MCTC and Saint Paul College.
- Many students are experienced working professionals that are going back to school to gain the skills they need to take their careers to the next level.
- The students at Saint Paul College and Minneapolis Community and Technical College live in the communities close to their schools and local healthcare organizations and mirror the demographics of their cities.
- Fairview Health Services
- Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare, Regions Hospital
- Health Partners
- Hennepin County Medical Center,
- Hennepin County
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo Bank
- On-Campus Office Hours
- Job and Career Fairs
- Job Application Help Sessions
C3 Fellows has a number of opportunities to connect healthcare employers with students at participating colleges. Contact Director of Healthcare Partnerships Brian Mogren at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-659-6528 to get started.