C3 Fellows connects your healthcare and financial organizations with college students from Saint Paul and Minneapolis who are seeking entry-level jobs in healthcare and finance.
- Career-ready students in good academic standing with real-world experience.
- An opportunity to provide students with mentors from within your organization to work with the C3 Fellows.
- Access to the full-time C3 Fellows director, who will post your job openings and connect you with the talent that you seek.
- C3 Fellows' students work part-time during the school year with the option for full-time summer employment. You determine the wages, conduct the interviews, and provide any necessary testing and employee orientations.
- The program is open-ended, students can remain employed through the program as long as you wish to keep them with your organization.
HOW WILL I HELP STUDENTS?
- Opportunity to identify qualified students from five campuses in Saint Paul and Minneapolis: Augsburg University, Metropolitan State University, Minneapolis Community & Technical College, Saint Paul College, and St. Catherine University.
- Participating colleges and universities have some of the most diverse student bodies in the state, with more than 50% students of color at MCTC and Saint Paul College.
- Many students are experienced working professionals that are going back to school to gain the skills they need to take their careers to the next level.
- The students at Saint Paul College and Minneapolis Community and Technical College live in the communities close to their schools and local organizations and mirror the demographics of their cities.
- Fairview Health Services
- Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare, Regions Hospital
- Health Partners
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Hennepin County
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo Bank
- On-Campus Office Hours
- Job and Career Fairs
- Job Application Help Sessions
C3 Fellows has a number of opportunities to connect healthcare and financial services employers with students at participating colleges. Contact Program Director Clyde Brotherson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-200-5240 to get started.